Vision & Values
Our vision is very simple in that we want :
- To build a strong community based on the Sikh religion.
- To provide quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils within a modern society.
- To enable all pupils to achieve their potential through the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- To develop each pupil’s self-esteem, confidence and independence with consideration for others and theconcept of Sewa.
- To strengthen bonds between home, community and school, providing a preparation for each pupil’s entry into the wider community.
- To be committed to encouraging every member of our community to invest in life-long learning and personal development.
The values of Guru Nanak Multi Academies Trust are encapsulated by the S.H.A.R.E acronym. These values are at the heart of everything we do as a school and they describe the qualities our students and staff value most- Service to others, Humility, Achievement, Respect and Equality.